Handling of personal information
Osaka Metro Co., Ltd. (hereafter, This Company) recognizes the importance of personal information and observes relevant laws and regulations, company regulations, etc. to properly handle personal information.
- This Company acquires personal information through proper legal means. When acquiring personal information, individuals are informed of the purpose of use, etc. or necessary matters are published on This Company’s website.
- This Company uses personal information within the scope of the specified purpose of use, within the necessary limits to conduct its business. However, when an individual has consented, or when specified by law, personal information may be used beyond the scope necessary for the purpose of use.
- Excluding cases specified by law, This Company will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining an individual’s consent in advance.
- This Company may jointly use personal information with Group Companies or provide personal information to outsourced contractors within the scope required to achieve the specified purpose of use.
When personal information is jointly used or provided to outsourced contractors, proper oversight is used to ensure personal information is properly managed.
- This Company takes measures such as establishing roles responsible for personal information in each department, and has established systems to support all employees (executives, full-time employees, retired and re-hired employees, temporary employees, contract employees, etc.) in properly handling personal information.
- This Company takes all appropriate measures to safely manage personal information and maintain its accuracy, by preventing its unauthorized access, misappropriation, loss, destruction, falsification, being leaked, etc.
- This Company has established a service department to receive requests concerning personal information and complaints concerning the handling thereof, etc., and established necessary procedures, including procedures for requesting disclosure, amendment, deletion, suspension of use, etc.
- This Company continuously strives to suitably reassess and improve handling of personal information to protect the personal information it collects and retains.
○Statements in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Osaka Metro Co., Ltd)