Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
Take a walk through a full-scale reproduction of 1830s Osaka at this museum based on the theme of “the history and culture of housing.”
- 10:00-17:00 (Last admission at 16:30)
- Tuesday, December 29-January 2
- A short walk from Exit 3 at Tenjimbashisuji 6-chome Station.
- 8F Sumai Joho Center Bldg., 6-4-20, Tenjinbashi, Kita-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- General 600 yenHigh School/University student 300 yen*Exhibition viewing fee is extra
This information is current as of December 31, 2020. Please understand that some details may have changed.
Fares are generally displayed with tax included. ＞Report a problem
Geographic data provided by Map Tiler. Actual names may be different from what's shown on the map.