Autumn Festival 2019 “Mai”
Autumn festival “Mai”: Appreciation festival commemorating the 2nd anniversary of the opening of the Landmark Square Osaka
An event where you can enjoy traditional Japanese culture through modern Shamisen and Japanese drum performances, Awa dancing, Ennichi festival, and more at a location with an excellent view of Osaka Castle. DJ Marc Panther will also be appearing as a special guest!
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. (reception starts at 5:30 p.m.）
- Blue Birds Roof Top Terrace on the roof of The Landmark Square Osaka
- About 13 mins walk from Exit 9 at Tanimachi 4-chome Station.
About 20 mins walk from Exit 3-B at Morinomiya Station.
- Inside MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO, 1-1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- 3,000 yen (includes 10 food & drink tickets)
*This is information as of 12 April, 2021. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.