Universal Crystal Christmas
Universal Crystal Christmas, Universal Studios Japan
An all-new greatest Christmas event is coming! It is completely different from the one that has been held over the past 10 years.
The Crystal Shining Illuminations, which make their appearance for the first time, have transformed the main street into a bright crystal road that surrounds you with glittering lights from the moment you enter the park until you reach the Christmas tree.
The Universal Crystal Tree, which stands over 30 meters tall, and the Crystal Promise, which is a new live show that brightens up the Christmas night, are also must-sees.
The Bello Yellow Christmas at Minion Park is also held during the day and it is filled with fun that both children and adults can enjoy. Enjoy dancing with Minions in their Christmas costumes at the all-new Crystal Greetings with the Minions!
- Same as the park’s business hours
*Crystal Shining Illuminations are on from after sundown until 30 min before the night parade starts (times differ depending on the day).
*Please check the show schedule for details on the Crystal Promise and Crystal Greetings with the Minions.
- Universal Studios Japan
- Transfer at Umeda Station to the JR Line and about 5 mins walk from Universal City Station
- 2-1-33 Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- 0570-20-0606 ※PHSや一部のIP電話からは利用できません。ご了承ください。 一部のIP電話、国際電話の方は06-6465-4005へおかけください 。
- Studio Pass (ticket) *A ticket for the special Crystal Promise viewing area is required.
*This is information as of 25 Feb, 2020. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.