The Science Behind PIXAR
This is your chance to see what is behind popular productions!
The exhibition, created by the Museum of Science, Boston, which is one of the world’s largest science centers, in collaboration with Pixar Animation Studios, which is known for producing Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., and Cars, is finally held in Osaka!
Discover the secrets of PIXAR by experiencing the 8 steps of creating animations, and learn how attractive characters and fictional worlds in the movies are created. The photo spots with popular characters and the items that are on sale are must-sees!
The Science Behind PIXAR has created by the Museum of Science, Boston, in collaboration with PIXAR. © Disney/Pixar. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
- 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (last admission at 7:30 p.m.)
*Closed on January 1
- Event Lab, Knowledge Capital, North Building, Grand Front Osaka
- About 4 mins walk from Exit 3A at Umeda Station.
About 1 mins walk from Exit 10 at Higashi-Umeda Station.
About 7 mins walk from Exit 3 at Nishi-Umeda Station.
- B1, North Building, Grand Front Osaka, 3-1 Ofukacho, Kita-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- General: 1,600 yen (advance: 1,400 yen), junior high and high school students: 1,200 yen (advance: 1,000 yen), children: 800yen (advance: 700 yen)
*Tax-included, children are those 4 yrs. old to elementary school students, free admission for children 3 yrs. old and younger
*This is information as of 8 October, 2020. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.