Special exhibition “Getting to Know About Invasive Species -The Nature of the Region Passed on to the Future-”
50th special exhibition “Getting to Know About Invasive Species -The Nature of the Region Passed on to the Future-”, Osaka Museum of Natural History
Learn basic knowledge of the invasive species issue as well as the present state of invasive species in Osaka and other places in Japan
- 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (last admission at 4:30 p.m.)
Closed on Mondays (the following weekday when Monday falls on a holiday)
- Nature Hall, Osaka Museum of Natural History (2F, Flower, Greenery and Nature Information Center)
- About 10 mins walk from Exit 1 at Tsurumi-ryokuchi Station.
- 1-23 Nagai Park, Higashisumiyoshi-ku, Osaka (inside Nagai Park)
- Phone Number
- Adults: 500 yen, high school/university students: 300 yen
Free passes for the special exhibition during the events - Adults: 1,000 yen, high school/university students: 600 yen
Set tickets including admission to the main building (regular exhibitions) - Adults: 700 yen, high school/university students: 400 yen
Free admission for junior high school students or younger, and those with disability certificates (including 1 attending caregiver) residents of Osaka City aged 65 or above (I.D. required). Special rates for groups of 30 people or more.
*This is information as of 25 Feb, 2020. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.