Kuchu Teien Observatory Valentine 2020
Kuchu Teien Valentine 2020 -Candle Night for 1 Million People at the Umeda Sky Building-
A surreal atmosphere created by roughly 1,500 candles! The highest candle night in Japan. Please be sure to check out the floating message cards, which are only available during the event, and limited-time menu at cafe SKY 40!
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m. (last admission at 10:00 p.m.)
- The Floating Garden Observatory at the Umeda Sky Building (40F, indoor observatory floor, Umeda Sky Building)
- About 5 mins walk from Exit 9 at Umeda Station.
About 15 mins walk from Exit 1 at Higashi-Umeda Station.
About 13 mins walk from Exit 3 at Nishi-Umeda Station.
- 40F, Umeda Sky Building, 1-1 Oyodonaka, Kita-ku, Osaka
- [Observation deck tickets] Adults (junior high school students and older): 1,500 yen (including tax) Elementary school students and younger (from 4 yrs. old): 700 yen (including tax) Free admission for children 4 yrs. old and younger
*This is information as of 25 Feb, 2020. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.