Osaka Auto Messe 2020
The 24th Osaka Auto Messe in 2020
The largest auto show in Kansai is back again this year! A gathering of over 500 new Japanese and customized cars in the latest styles. Full of fun events such as a SUPER GT touring car race and live music presented by FM802.
- 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Silent Time is from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on the 1st day)
- Silent Time is when PR with acoustic equipment is muted
- Intex Osaka
- About 2 mins walk from Exit 6 at Nakafuto Station.
About 1 mins walk from Exit 9 at Trade Center-mae Station.
About 3 mins walk from Exit 10 at Cosmosquare Station.
- 1-5-102 Nankokita, Suminoe-ku, Osaka
- Adults (high school student and older)
Same-day: 2,700 yen (including tax)
Advance: 2,100 yen (including tax)
Free admission for junior high school students and younger (As long as they are accompanied by guardians. Up to 2 visitors per guardian. Junior high school students must present student handbooks)
Free admission for disabled people (those with a physical disability certificate, intellectual disability certificate, or mental disability certificate, and 1 attending caregiver)
*This is information as of 25 Feb, 2020. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.