Kitten, Mitsuaki Iwago photo exhibition
A photo exhibition of cute kittens!
Perfect for cat lovers! A photo exhibition by Mitsuaki Iwago, who has dedicated his life to taking photos of cats for over 40 years. See around 170 adorable works featuring kittens all around the world. The special exhibition in Osaka shows kittens born on an apple farm growing from spring to winter.
- 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
*Open from 10:00 a.m. on Saturdays and Sundays
*Until 8:00 p.m. on Fridays
*Admission until 30 mins. before closing
*Closed on January 1
- Namba Skyo, 7F Convention Hall
- About 5 mins walk from Exit 4 at Namba Station.
- 7F, Namba Skyo, 5-1-60, Namba, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- 06-6366-1583（平日10：00～17：00 会期中は土日も可）
- General (university students or older): 800 yen (advance: 640 yen) Junior high and high school students: 600 yen (advance: 480 yen) *Elementary school students and younger: free *Advance tickets are available until December 13. *Free for those with disability certificate and one caretaker each (certificates required).
*This is information as of 12 April, 2021. Events may be changed, canceled or postponed without notice.