Osaka Museum of History
Here you can see a full-sized recreation of the Naniwa no Miya Palace Council Hall and a Taisho Era-style town street, and learn about the history of Osaka spanning from the ancient times up through the present day.
- 9:30-17:00 (Last entry 16:30) ※ Friday of special exhibition period is open until 20:00 (Last entry 19:30)
- Tue. (the next day if Tue. is a public holiday), December 28-January 4
- About 2 mins walk from Exit 9 at Tanimachi 4-chome Station.
- 4-1-32 Otemae, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- Adults 600 yen
High school and university students 400 yen
Junior high school students or under Free
※ Group discount for 20 or more people
- Audio guides avaiable for English, Korean and Chinese.
This information is current as of December 31, 2020. Please understand that some details may have changed.
Fares are generally displayed with tax included. ＞Report a problem
Geographic data provided by Map Tiler. Actual names may be different from what's shown on the map.