Osaka Museum of History
Here you can see a full-sized recreation of the Naniwa no Miya Palace Council Hall and a Taisho Era-style town street, and learn about the history of Osaka spanning from the ancient times up through the present day.
- 9:30-17:00 (Last entry 16:30) ※ Friday of special exhibition period is open until 20:00 (Last entry 19:30)
- Tue. (the next day if Tue. is a public holiday), December 28-January 4
- About 2 mins walk from Exit 9 at Tanimachi 4-chome Station.
- 4-1-32 Otemae, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Phone Number
- Adults 600 yen
High school and university students 400 yen
Junior high school students or under Free
※ Group discount for 20 or more people
- Audio guides avaiable for English, Korean and Chinese.
This information is current as of 6 January, 2023. Please understand that some details may have changed.
Fares are generally displayed with tax included. ＞Report a problem
Geographic data provided by Map Tiler. Actual names may be different from what's shown on the map.